Intuit Tax and Financial Center, the National Consumer League, and the American Bankers Association Foundation hosted a Capitol Hill event, with a keynote from U.S. Treasurer Jovita Carranza, on ways that consumers can use tax refunds to benefit their financial health, as well as ways the government is helping people make the most of their Tax Time Moment.
- Mary Arthur, Campaign for Working Families
- James Kirby, US Conference of Mayors
- Scott Pattison, National Governors Association
- Michal Grinstein-Weiss, Washington University’s Center for Social Development
- Timothy Flacke, Commonwealth
- Allie Vered, Consumer Federation of America